IBP.50/2 paste has a strong adhesive strength for materials and tools.
- Ideal for working horizontally or upside down.
- Less grease residue (an advantage when coating/painting).
- Heavy-duty version is especially suited to high-quality steel alloys: Stainless steel, Hardox and train rails, for example
- Easy to dilute with normal cutting oil (increases machining force).
- Paste suitable for all machining, clearing, calibrating, threading and punching work.
- Especially suited to types of steel that are difficult to machine.